सावधान - नौकरी दिलाने बाले ठगों से दूर रहे !
ध्यान रखें इस संगठन की नौकरी आप अपने योग्यता के आधार पर प्राप्त कर सकते हैं ना कि रुपये देकर !
In recruitment process, the Organisation notified the vacancies before concerned Employment Exchange and get the list of candidates as per their live register and after conducting proper interview, the names of qualifying candidates has appeared in its official website www.thescouts.org.in If you get a request that appears to be from the organisation for any type of payment, or if you receive an email or communication seemingly on the name of organisation that you feel is suspicious, please disregard that communication. If you have any question feel free to contact at email@example.com
To be clear, The Scouts/Guides Organisation, or its any employees:
• Do not sponsor lotteries of any kind.
• Do not require/request grantees to provide the job..
• Do not offer investment opportunities.
• Do not request conference fees.
Rajesh Raman, Brajendra Ojha, Abhishek Anand, Anand Chandra Behera, Manish Sharma, Ravi Kumar @ Rocky Singh , Vicky Chavan, are not our employees or representatives. These individuals and any associated emails, web sites, accompanying materials, and claims are in no way associated with The Scouts/Guides Organisation , or its any employees. Scammers have become creative and have also started using the names of actual organisation and its employees, and we recommend caution if contacted through a any other ways.
Here are some tips to help you avoid email scams:
• Be suspicious of unsolicited emails that ask for personal or financial information.
• Avoid filling out application forms in email messages.
• Log on to official websites instead of clicking on links embedded in an email.
• Contact the organization that is supposedly sending the email to verify if it is genuine.
• Be wary if you receive an email saying you won a lottery or have been awarded our prestigious award.
• Be cautious if you are asked to wire money.
For more information about the organisation's efforts against these kinds of fraud, please http://www.thescouts.org.in . You can also email your inquiries about scam emails, letters, and phone calls at firstname.lastname@example.org